In my fishing downtime, I build CMS (Content Management System) driven websites. Of course, I built the Black Marlin Fishing Blog website and do all the artwork and photography on the site as well.
We all know that fisherman love to tell stories and even more, fisherman love to read them (to read fishing reports). This blog is a perfect illustration of that! If you run a charter boat, you should be keeping your guests and future potential guests up-to-date with fishing reports and photos on your website as a matter of course. And its not very hard to do!
I specialize in cost-effective websites that use a web-browser based software to manage the content which allows you to easily update your website with fishing reports and photos from anywhere – even out at sea – and would love to be considered for your site.
Here’s a selection of fishing websites that I (Kelly) have built recently – including both Game Fishing Club sites and Charter Boat websites:
- Surfers Paradise Game & Sport Fishing Club
- Gold Coast Game Fish Club
- Geraldton & Districts Offshore Fishing Club
- Mistress Sport Fishing Charters
- Staaten River Fishing Lodge
- West Kunderang Bass Fishing Retreat
- Reel Chase Charters
- Game Over Charters
- Mooloolaba Game Fishing Club
- Western Australia Game Fishing Association
- Tackleworld Port Stephens
- Onstrike Charters
- Castille Charters
- Kekoa Sport Fishing and Personalized Charters
- Exmouth Game Fishing Club
- Basser Millyard
- Cairns Professional Game Fishing Association
- King Bay Game Fishing Club